For Your Information
March 18th, 2020 | Posted in Blog
It is safe to come into The Lawrence Clinic during these uncertain times. We wanted to let you know and reassure you that we are taking extra measures to keep you safe.
We are monitoring the situation day by day and at the moment we are operating business as usual.
- All surfaces are disinfected with antibacterial solutions
- All staff are washing their hands after every patient following the medical guidelines
- We are checking with staff daily that they are fit and well to come into work and that they have not been in contact with anyone who has been affected by the Covid-19
- Please do not be offended but we are asking everyone to wash/sanitise their hands on arrival.
- If you have a fever, cough or you feel generally unwell, we are very sorry to hear that, but please can you kindly reschedule your appointment.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities
In the meantime, we are here we are here to help you carry on your continuity of treatment.
The Lawrence Clinic