Massage: An Aid to Recovery and Injury Prevention
Benefits For Everyone
People who have had treatment at the Leeds Sport Massage Clinic range from policeman on the beat to sports and running enthusiasts. Sarah spearing is an expert in the field of sports massage
Regular sports massage can help those active in sports prevent injuries caused by strenuous activity and overworking the body. A massage won’t just make you feel good but can help recovery from workouts and exercise. We can feel the differences in your soft tissues and use different methods to restore muscles to a more supple state. Muscles can tighten and shorten which can increase the chances of pulls and tears. A regular sports massage can keep your body supple and flexible, qualities that will help prevent injury. We have discounted rates for people who want regular treatment. 5 treatments for the price of 4.
A regular sports massage at one of our Sports Massage Clinics can also help with the following:
- Help recovery between intense training sessions of sessions of dance or running or cycling
- Effective for many types of injuries
- Injury prevention
- Help with monitoring stress on the body.
- lowers blood pressure
- headache relief
- Migraine help due to stress
- TREAT A LOVED ONE, GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.
- Reduces stress on the body
- Good for people that have just started running